If you have licensed musical compositions from SINIMA BEATS and have received a copyright notice, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Go to your YouTube channel (you must be logged in)
2. Click Video Manager near the top of the page
3. Locate the claimed video from the list
4. Click the Matched third party content link
5. Where it reads If you think this is an invalid claim, you can file a dispute, click on file a dispute
6. From the options, select: I have a license or written permission from the proper rights holder to use this material.
7. Before clicking Continue check the I am sure I have a license or written permission…
8. In the text box, under where it says “Please explain briefly,” input the following text:
"I am a license-holder for the instrumental used in my video. I purchased a license from the Royalty Free Music company Sinima Beats. The title of the original instrumental is Beat Name (optional: insert URL link to product page here). Please remove this claim as soon as possible. Thank you."
If for any reason your dispute is rejected, contact us for further assistance. Thank you.